fiberglass decklid,front and rear bumpers

qwksht

Selling a vfn fiberglass rear bolt on decklid that is painted and clear coated,decklid is brand new,bought this from another member here.decklid looks awesome,nothing wrong with it at all,still wrapped up in the cardboard box it came in after being painted......$450.....prefer local pick up or will meet within a reasonable distance

danko reproduction fiberglass front and rear bumpers.....never mounted or painted....the nicest glass bumpers they make for a gn.....$200 for the pair....prefer local pick up or will meet within a reasonable distance...

Only selling these parts to free up some extra cash.....need to replace 6 tires on my car trailer...ouch..:(

Selling a vfn fiberglass rear bolt on decklid that is painted and clear coated,decklid is brand new,bought this from another member here.decklid looks awesome,nothing wrong with it at all,still wrapped up in the cardboard box it came in after being painted......$450.....prefer local pick up or will meet within a reasonable distance

danko reproduction fiberglass front and rear bumpers.....never mounted or painted....the nicest glass bumpers they make for a gn.....$200 for the pair....prefer local pick up or will meet within a reasonable distance...

Only selling these parts to free up some extra cash.....need to replace 6 tires on my car trailer...ouch..:(

pm sent on decklid

.nice score kidglok i can pick up the lid for you

Last edited:
If I wasn't saving my money up for my engine I would have gotten these. At least the parts are going local!!

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I wasnt gonna sell any of these parts,but my girls are racing jr dragsters at the nhra division 1 championship race at mason dixon in a few weeks and my trailer tires arent looking to good to be traveling that far......so,i was planning on installing everything on my car....but the kids come first...lol

I would take decklid and pay now
Can pick up at mason dixon

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

parts sold and were picked up sunday afternoon ,
thanks Dave for bringing them up to Bobs
sorry we were running late and missed you

already installed the decklid on Kidgloks GN

no problem paul,i was on call for the company i work for and i had to leave,i tried hanging out as long as i could,but had to go.I would like to meet up with you guys and hang out sometime..