Fiberglass Door replacements

chris_mile

found a website 78-87 Buick Regal/Grand-National that has fiberglass parts for our cars has anyone bought from these guys? took the doors off the car yesterday and realized how much welding and stripping is required to refinish my doors and im thinking of going this route. any suggestions?

I have a glass front bumper on my car and I drive it on the street once in a while, but mostly I race it. I get nervous cause a tap to the front of my nose would be real bad. Now Fiberglass doors on a street car just seems crazy to me...lol...if its for racing then ok, but a street car, thats suicide.

A few years ago I was in a accident with my car and the steel door saved my life...someone crashed right into the side of it doing about 40mph...if that was a fiberglass door I would prob not be typing this...:redface:

VFN makes great products...their offices and shop is about 5 minutes from my house and most of the local racers out here use them for their fiberglass parts.

Fiberglass doors vs stock doors with crash bars still installed How much weight is being saved?