Final Norwalk BPG test/tune update!!

VETKILR

Staff member
Ok sorry about "all the final updates" this will be the last one until a week before. The test and tune will be 2 lane, both vht 300 feet out, a Norwalk employee will run the lights and make sure the line is clean of all rubber debris and also will manage the waterbox. The computer on the starting line will print out the ets, (if you can have someone take the et out of the machine, so you wont have to come up and go crazy over the slip and get in one another's way!) Also there will be a gamblers race with gate money going into it , the result being 80% will be divided between 1st/2nd place winners and the remaining 20% will go towards payment for the track rental. The date is Thursday August 1st from 9am to 2pm. Cost per car is $35, and the cost for spectators is $5, this is to ensure i can have money to play with for the gamblers race and also to pay for the track rental. I have had a few cancellations due to appointments and also just simply cant get time off, but i hope you can all make it!! Exact car count i dont know, it could be in the high 20s it could be 15, all depends on how many people show up !! John Schmidt will be bringing down left over goodie bags to all participants from the Kearney Nebraska BPG meet! Thanks a lot to Kris Burns for that!! Also Paul Ferry , owner of HrPartsNstuff is kind enough to show some of his products, he mainly wants to watch but will be there to display and sell some of his products.Visit him at www.hrpartsnstuff.com!

Thanks again, lets hope for cool weather, been a hot ohio summer so far but lets hope for good weather. Cant wait to meet new people and look forward to meeting you all there. Any questions email me, Norwalk will have its gates open at around 830-845 i told them so at least, so we can have time to unload and for those that come early , start racing promptly at 9am. Ill decide when all participants come how to set up the gamblers race. Ill take the racers opinions, either 2 time trials or for those that want to tune can tune and be separate from those running in the gamblers race, its all up to you! Also i would like to take this opportunity to thank Bob Powers of Norwalk Raceway for helping me set this up, Paul Ferry for being a sponsor, and John Schmidt for his very level headed attitude and great organizational skills which helped me a lot in planning this event, and most of all to the BPG members for making this all possible! Also i would like to make an invitation to all Region 3 members of the BPG to come down and race and it would be great to meet you! Please come if you can!!

See you there!

Anthony Rose