Finally got the Beast Running

EddieB

I'll Be Your Huckleberry
Well, after a few months I finally got my T running again....I did a few upgrades from my previous combination and it feels extremely strong so far. Maybe I can get into the 11 teens now. I still dont have a roll cage and for all practical purposes I probably will never install one, so I can only get a few full runs per outing with it. So far I have met 2 fellow Buick owners since I moved here, Keith and Drew....Very nice guys. So if any other Carolina folks see me drivin the Silver T....Yell at me and say hi. I'm planning on going to B.G. again this year but I will only be able to go Fri afternoon and Saturday. Hope to see some of you folks there.

later,

I'll be there!

Eddie,

Good to hear you're running again!!:D Come find me in the parking lot at the Ramada in the evenings. I'll buy you a beer.;) Anyone else coming? See you there!!

hey fellas! if yall see the burgundy 91Z with the SS hood running around charlotte...(if i'm there i'm usually in the independence or south blvd. areas)...blow the horn, wave, rev up, flash me (just kidding!)...do something to get my attention! everyone knows i'm a sucker for a turbo g-body anyway, so i'll probably be staring you down anyway!

hope to see you fellas at tubby's in june!

is there anything going on in june i need to schedule around?? :) you know i do anything in my power to get the turbo cars there. ;)

I hope to meet ya some time Eddie. As far as anything in June, I can't think of anything. There are a lot of TB's that show up at the Farmington show that falls on June 2nd. most don't race though. That's all I know of.