Finally got the motor together

65vette396

Accepting Donations 4 C16
Well after a 8 week wait on a set of pistons from Venolia I finally got the long block together. Just curious if anyone has a spare Dry sump pump brakcet laying around that you might wanna part with so I don't have to fabricate one. I am running a 4 stage weaver Bros pump. I have the front bracket, but I need the one that comes of the Pass. side motor mount (well bolts in the same place.) Here are some pics. BTW.
Mybuickmotor.jpg

mybuickmotor2.jpg

Dry Sump Pan

I think I have a dry sump pan laying around. I'll try to find it and snap some pix of it for you. Shoot me your e-mail address to BAGN231@yahoo.com so i'll have your e-mail address to send the pix to. Also, Motor looks great. Who's sheetmetal intake is that? Got any bigger pix of the motor? I'll let you know when I find the oil pan. :)

BAGN said:
I think I have a dry sump pan laying around. I'll try to find it and snap some pix of it for you. Shoot me your e-mail address to BAGN231@yahoo.com so i'll have your e-mail address to send the pix to. Also, Motor looks great. Who's sheetmetal intake is that? Got any bigger pix of the motor? I'll let you know when I find the oil pan. :)
I have a morroso dry sump pan, peterson 2.5 gal tank, and weaver bros. 4 stage pump. I am just missing the brackets to bolt the pump to the pass. side of the block. I'll try to get some bigger pics, for some reason they shrunk when I uploaded them to photobucket. The intake is a conley's performance plus piece. Thanks for your help. My email is theturboman2002@yahoo.com Thanks, Drew

65vette396 said:
I have a morroso dry sump pan, peterson 2.5 gal tank, and weaver bros. 4 stage pump. I am just missing the brackets to bolt the pump to the pass. side of the block. I'll try to get some bigger pics, for some reason they shrunk when I uploaded them to photobucket. The intake is a conley's performance plus piece. Thanks for your help. My email is theturboman2002@yahoo.com Thanks, Drew

That's a nice intake. Those conley folks are awesome. :D

Big Stu said:
That's a nice intake. Those conley folks are awesome. :D

Thanks, wow I am stupid. I have been gone for a while and just got an email from Chris. Guess you really already knew whose intake that was, huh ;) lol. Alright, I'll go back in the corner with my dunce hat now.

65vette396 said:
just got an email from Chris. Guess you really already knew whose intake that was, huh ;)

I thought it was a CPP intake. I couldn't be for sure with the size of the pic. Thats why I said I'd like to see a bigger pic of the motor. :) Good luck with you build & keep us posted on the progress.