finally hit the dyno

RGS87GN

got the car on the dyno today for the first time and was super happy with the numbers, after starting off at a miserable 290rwhp the GN gods worked their magic and after the 12th run got a respectable 458hp and 576 ft lbs. needless to say its a whole new animal on the street. thanks guys!!!

Whats your combo? And what magic did they work on your car? Very nice numbers.

wow thats a huge gain. what did they all do. your tune must have been way off. please let us know the details

stock motor, te-44, old stock location intercooler, built trans with lockup conv. power plate,razor dual nozzle kit, thdp, hooker 2.5 ex. test pipe. f.a.s.t comp. and for some strange reason 85lb injectors

the car actually always ran good, had a few stumbles but its always been quick. as far as the magic ure asking the wrong guy, but whatever they did worked!

Lets see the dyno sheet! :)

Sounds real close to what mine put down with the same turbo, my dyno sheet is located in the photo gallery.

What were your boost and timing levels...

Congrats on the new numbers, hopefully the tires will hold up before the snow hits:biggrin:

BW

Turbotweak chip would prob get ya another 50hp so you would be over 500 :eek: :p

everytime i try to put a chip in my fast it just falls out, ive glued it, i used a zip-tie, duct tape, i even stapled one on and it actually destroyed the entire computer.....so lost

Lets see the dyno sheet! :)

Sounds real close to what mine put down with the same turbo, my dyno sheet is located in the photo gallery.

What were your boost and timing levels...

Congrats on the new numbers, hopefully the tires will hold up before the snow hits:biggrin:

BW

im way too computer illiterate to do something like that, sorry buddy

Now I want to dyno my nearly stock car just to see what it puts down. I'll probably cry at the low numbers :(