IMG_2758.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 675
  • IMG_2759.jpg
    IMG_2759.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 667
  • IMG_2760.jpg
    IMG_2760.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 675
Thanks guys. I was scared not too many people would think they look good.

They are 17 in American Racing Torqlites. Nitto NT555 with 255/45R17 in the rear and 235/45R17 in the front. I was lucky enough to find someone on ebay that had a pair but with the wrong bolt pattern. I called him and he happened to have 2 more sets with 5x120 so I scored all 4 rims brand new for $500 including shipping.

His company is called Coy's Wheels. Great guy!

I was trying to go for the muscle car/modern pro touring look.

LOOKS GREAT and btw... who cares what others think if you like 'em thats all that counts..... and you got a great price too... WIN WIN

aaron

wheels

If anyone is looking for a set of these rims and tires a friend has a set of
18's he is looking to sell. Looked great on his ride. Let me know if you are interested and I'll find out a price.

I almost bought those for my car i always thought a decal(like the ones tr custom parts sells) on the centercap would set those off...

I almost bought those for my car i always thought a decal(like the ones tr custom parts sells) on the centercap would set those off...

Yea i hear ya. I thought about making my own centercap because my brother has a full 5 axis CNC machine. I already made the GN logo in SolidWorks. I think it would look awesome too.