First No Start In 2 Years What to check?

gidyuppp

Drove 86 GN for 2 hours, ran great. Pulled into drive way and car sat for about an hour. When to pull it in and car did not start. Cranked but did not turn over. Fuel pressure read 39 with ignition on and it did not drop when ignition in off position. I do not have a scan tool. Had a professional tune 1 1/2 years ago. New plugs, new wires, new coil pack, new crank and cam sensor, 93TT chip. I did a quick check of plug wires and they seemed fine. Then I turned the car over and it idled for about 30 seconds. Rough idle and sounded like it was misfiring. Car smells heavy of gas in the engine bay. Could I have already blow crank/cam sensor or coil pack that quick (only about 2000 miles in the 1 1/2 years)? What to check first? Thanks for any help

Not sure what you mean by "cranked but did not turn over"

Do you have spark? Are the plugs wet? W/O a scan tool, you are flying blind...

Not sure what you mean by "cranked but did not turn over"

Do you have spark? Are the plugs wet? W/O a scan tool, you are flying blind...
The engine is trying to turn over but will not. I will pull the plugs tonight. Just ordered a scanmaster. Will this tool help my current issue if I can't get the car to start?

The engine is trying to turn over but will not. I will pull the plugs tonight. Just ordered a scanmaster. Will this tool help my current issue if I can't get the car to start?

Are you saying that the starter will not spin/rotate the crank/engine at all?

The scanmaster will let you know if the computer is displaying any malfunction codes.

The website above will get you on the right track. Note the part to ensure that the car has fuel in the tank...

Are you saying that the starter will not spin/rotate the crank/engine at all?

The scanmaster will let you know if the computer is displaying any malfunction codes.

The website above will get you on the right track. Note the part to ensure that the car has fuel in the tank...

It sounds like its cranking but wont start..... So the starter should be fine. Similar thing happened to mine and the coil pack was the culprit. The cams sensors seem to never really go bad. I havent heard of one going bad.

It sounds like its cranking but wont start..... So the starter should be fine. Similar thing happened to mine and the coil pack was the culprit. The cams sensors seem to never really go bad. I havent heard of one going bad.
Thanks for the tips. Appears it was the ecm fuse was the problem. Started right up. Just ordered a scanmaster for future. Thanks again

When my car did that it scanmaster said bad ecm. In my situation the ecm was fine the terminals were just wet from rain water leaking into car..