First real kill and it's a GN

Ttype83

USAF Retired
I drive the freeways of Atlanta almost every day. In 5 years I have only come across Earl going the same way. Normaly they are driving in the oppose direction, but last Saturday I found one. I was on my way to Augusta for work driving on 285 east and out of nowhere comes a GN out of the fast lane into the center lane. He must of saw me first, I was in the right lane just cruzen. I got to talk with the passenger (Lee) for a few minutes, Yes we held up traffic as we slowed down to talk. Then it was on..Driver of GN had it in D and I spooled out of OD and I pulled 2 cars lengths ahead at the jump. 86 T-type 1 ...GN 0 , GN could use some help.

I talked to the owner Tuesday from the 87 GN (Lee) Asked what I had done to pull him so hard...told him chip,injectors,alky,fuel pump, hotwire kit and a good tune from Earl, the rest of the car is stock DP to mufflers.
He has a TE44, 3" DP to stock exhuast, stock chip, IC, injectors. He was going to buy a 3k stall TC N/L..Told him to dump that, he's putting on mismatched parts and log-in here. Hopefully he'll log-in, I'll talk to him again soon.