first time to the track

NorEaster

First time ever racing. I had a blast and ran some pretty good times for a lightly modified car. 16 psi, 15 degs of timing, O2 800 on 235 street tires. Left at 0 psi the first run and ran an 8.599 @ 78.5 mph. Cut a 1.88 60'.

Second run tried holding 2 psi and tires went up in smoke on my way to a 8.99 @ 79.0, but still smoked the brand spanking new mustang.

Made two more runs with similar times to the first.

Needless to say, I had a great time and am definitely addicted. Can't wait to go back.

Sent from my DROIDX using Turbo Buick. please mind the auto-correct

Congrats..... now you are bit..... if you have plenty of money, you'll be lighte in the hip pocket real soon.... Congrats.

First time ever racing. I had a blast and ran some pretty good times for a lightly modified car. 16 psi, 15 degs of timing, O2 800 on 235 street tires. Left at 0 psi the first run and ran an 8.599 @ 78.5 mph. Cut a 1.88 60'.

Second run tried holding 2 psi and tires went up in smoke on my way to a 8.99 @ 79.0, but still smoked the brand spanking new mustang.

Made two more runs with similar times to the first.

Needless to say, I had a great time and am definitely addicted. Can't wait to go back.

Sent from my DROIDX using Turbo Buick. please mind the auto-correct
1.88 with no boost built? damn!