First turbo buick

86regal301

image.jpeg
Hey guys over the weekend I bought a Buick Regal t type been wanting one for awhile now and finally took the step. Willing to soak up all the information y'all are willing to give up lol bought the car in VA and they got it from Georgia was dyno'd in Covington Georgia if anyone recognizes car let me know please and thanks!!

Ain't nothing better then a Cruz with the tops off.nice Paint too,welcome.

View attachment 276633 Hey guys over the weekend I bought a Buick Regal t type been wanting one for awhile now and finally took the step. Willing to soak up all the information y'all are willing to give up lol bought the car in VA and they got it from Georgia was dyno'd in Covington Georgia if anyone recognizes car let me know please and thanks!!
Welcome
where are you located?

image.jpeg
76mm fully built motor but seems to be missing some of the computers and sensors made 609 on the dyno.
Great looking hot rod. Come on in, grab a beer and make yourself at home. Any idea what all it's got done to it? How'd it do on the dyno?
Here's some evening reading to get you started, while your sippin on that beer. ;)
http://www.turbobuick.com/threads/info-for-new-turbo-regal-owners.380856/
Let us know if you have any questions.

Happy spooling.

Mike Barnard

Nice!
Congrats on a very stout build. I'm guessing it should go deep in the tens, in the quarter mile, with a good tire.

Rodger that. One must enjoy the journey. Take your time learning to tune this thing. Keep it on the safe side, and it will last. Get too greedy and it you can hurt stuff quick. Lots to learn. Best to get with the Turbo Buick locals in your area for tips and hands on stuff.

Mike B.

hey Man , Very nice car . I just got my first TR back in sept of 15 . How are things with the car ? She looks to be very fast . Congrats Keith