Fixed Antenna

Josh2500

What are you guys doing for a complete fixed antenna setup? Is there anyone out there selling complete oem kits other than universal ones? I have checked 3 of the local salvage yards and believe it or not none of them had any g body cars. Thanks

Try ebay? Got an OEM there a month ago & works great.

Yea, been looking a couple of weeks now. They just have the power ones and the universals.

My car just has the hole in the fender. My brothers GN has the fixed antenna and I think it looks sharp. Thats the route im going to go. The power antennas are expensive and problematic. I guess i just like simple things

Power antenna. Best option my car didn't come with! :biggrin:

I have about 50 g bodys with power antennas only 2 worked !!! I have a friend with a real gnx that has 7000 miles and obviously never seen any bad weather. Guess what his power antenna is stuck up as well. Power antennas are junk

Whose fixed antennae have you guys used? As you guessed, my power one is kaput.:frown:

Carl

head back to the junkyard and don't limit yourself to g bodies- i'm sure F and B body cars and S series trucks use a really similar setup.