Flash Stall for PTC 3200 rpm 9.5"

I was looking for the stall from a dead holeshot. No one likes a sluggish car at the stop light. I'm interested in flash stall. It would be very nice to see a low 10 sec time slip. That will take a fair amount of work.

JMO
Then a stall of about 3800 is what will feel the best and be easier to control with the loud pedal.

A 3200 will be lazier on the street and the on switch could be too violent.

On the strip with traction where you leave with boost the 3200 will probably work better but depends on rpm at the stripe.

JMO
Then a stall of about 3800 is what will feel the best and be easier to control with the loud pedal.

A 3200 will be lazier on the street and the on switch could be too violent.

On the strip with traction where you leave with boost the 3200 will probably work better but depends on rpm at the stripe.
Hi Ronnie. Did you get your fuel stuff fixed?

The HR bar is nice

I put an atr bar on at the end of last year and now there is no weight transfer at all. The car does feel better on the highway but NO weight transfer at the strip--just spins now.

I've been eyeing the UMI stuff.
Just to keep things on track I wonder how traction affects brake stall.

I put an atr bar on at the end of last year and now there is no weight transfer at all. The car does feel better on the highway but NO weight transfer at the strip--just spins now.

I've been eyeing the UMI stuff.
Just to keep things on track I wonder how traction affects brake stall.
I've never seen traction concerns solved on a forum. 1st time for everything.

You have a stroker & ported irons. I've got ported gn1's. I think I'm going to fall short.

You will be fine.

Don't get hung up on stall numbers. Turbo converters don't have a set stall speed because boost makes tq, and more tq makes a converter stall higher. The 3000 and 3200 numbers we hear are usually closer to brake stall which is just when the tires start to spin which is also very misleading. Some cars can hold 3000 while others may only hold 2600 with the same converter. How well the brakes work is a major factor and some of these cars brakes are horrible. For a 63mm you will see 1psi around 3000 rpm. Smaller turbo's take less rpm to make 1psi so something like a TA-49 might make 1psi at 2700 rpm so again, stall speed changes according to variables.

You will be fine.

Don't get hung up on stall numbers. Turbo converters don't have a set stall speed because boost makes tq, and more tq makes a converter stall higher. The 3000 and 3200 numbers we hear are usually closer to brake stall which is just when the tires start to spin which is also very misleading. Some cars can hold 3000 while others may only hold 2600 with the same converter. How well the brakes work is a major factor and some of these cars brakes are horrible. For a 63mm you will see 1psi around 3000 rpm. Smaller turbo's take less rpm to make 1psi so something like a TA-49 might make 1psi at 2700 rpm so again, stall speed changes according to variables.
Thanks much for the response.