Fontana drag strip is dead.

They have taken the most beautiful state in the union & ran it into the ground. Meanwhile liberal idiots like Jerry Brown keep getting elected. The worst is yet to come.

Lou,

I was born and raised here. I've watched it happen in my lifetime. Without being to pessimistic I don't think things will get better. For the time being my wife and I are both tied to our jobs. I'm hoping at some point our house might be worth what we paid for it. Once it is it will be time to consider moving out of state.

Neal

Lou,

I was born and raised here. I've watched it happen in my lifetime. Without being to pessimistic I don't think things will get better. For the time being my wife and I are both tied to our jobs. I'm hoping at some point our house might be worth what we paid for it. Once it is it will be time to consider moving out of state.

Neal

Same here, I have about 9-10 more years till my nephews are through school and I am out of this state. On a related note, does any one want to buy a pair of MT ET Street Drag Radials? Not like I am going to have a place to use them....

Looks like I going to strip the tint off my windows, go with stock wheels and tires or like SpoolFools set up, put a whatever # the DMV gives me Lic plate on the back and and have fun with my car on the street. LOOk OUT CHICKEN I'll be in you neck of the woods the 17th lol
Brent are you planning on going back to a 2004r again. I have a core if you need it.

Same here, I have about 9-10 more years till my nephews are through school and I am out of this state. On a related note, does any one want to buy a pair of MT ET Street Drag Radials? Not like I am going to have a place to use them...

Me! How much?

Me! How much?

Not sure yet, they are the 255 size and have probably under 100 miles on them, no burnouts (thanks to getting them then the transmission dying). I would probably be willing to trade also for a set of similar (driver quality) T-Type wheels with new 255-60-15 tires and a small bit of cash so I don't have to unmount them...

This sucks, Irwindale and now this! Anybody what to buy a tube chassis Buick and a bunch of stage II motors??? :eek:
I'm thinking sand dunes again, but my luck, they will shut that down, Pismo Dunes is already on it's way out now. :(

You would think with the population of So Cal, this shouldn't happen, but with the greed and termoil of this state, it is!!!!!!

Well.
there should be alot of race car stuff for sale soon!
calif will fund illegals college tuition, and welfare , but not anything for the working stiff.
so glad I moved.

Looks like I going to strip the tint off my windows, go with stock wheels and tires or like SpoolFools set up, put a whatever # the DMV gives me Lic plate on the back and and have fun with my car on the street. LOOk OUT CHICKEN I'll be in you neck of the woods the 17th lol
All my cars are broke still so the streets are yours.:confused:

Is the guys shop in a residental zone? I doubt it. He shouldn't be living there in the first place..... #ucker

YA back to the streets where we can run from the cop, kill inocent people, oh ya and I dont need a license here in caly woooo hoooo

What a bunch of garbage