Fontana Private Track Rental April

Jeff Rand

Here you go guys.

Hello Everyone,

Thank you to all who attended our March 4th event, we hope everybody had a great time.

Our next private Grudge Test N Tune is on a Friday, April 22, 2011, and we hope most of you can join us again. We will need at least 50 participants by April 15. The website (Home) is now open for registration.

REFUND POLICY: Unless the event is canceled, there is NO REFUND, but you can re-assign your spot to a friend or relative. An email must be sent to: sales@alternativemotoring.com

Event date is subject to change or it may get canceled (i.e. forecast of rain or track issues). Please check the website often.

Thank you.

Alternative Motoring
Home

I am in too. My car now has wheelie bars, a new oil pan, and a new front end alignment.

your no fun !

I am in too. My car now has wheelie bars, a new oil pan, and a new front end alignment.

spoiled all the amature photographer pic taking!

no excuse now, so turn up the boost and launch PSI !

ttt

Just over three weeks to go, and their only showing 14 people on the list. They need 50 to make it fly. Should be a fun day. anyone else?

Mike Barnard

ttt

not sure if this thing will fly. They need 50 cars to make it go. They've been stuck at 27 for about a week now.:frown:

Mike Barnard

I'm on the waiting list for the super secret transmission guy...if he can get me into a new tranny and converter in time....I'll sign up.

Talked to the trans guy today to see where I am on the waiting list...I hopefully will be back in bidness in 2 weeks.

They pulled the plug for this date.

Looks like they only had about thirty cars signed up (needed 50 min). They already refunded me my $130.00.

Hopefully, by the time they try again, other cars here will be up and running strong.

Mike B.

I did see something about a run the end of May on LS1.com

I will be there for that one.