For SALE: Maf-T pro w/ 2 chips

Dhos1

Self-tuning wanna-be
Purchased this from Hoffsix about 2 months ago. I never installed it, just opened the boxes. It's not my cup-o-tea, and will just upgrade w/ a TT chip and injector package and perform basic tunes. Patience is probably what I will lack the most, so I'm just going to K.I.S.S here. It comes with a plug and play harness, and ALL necessary wiring tha you may need. Also, it comes with a 60# chip and a 80# chip. Apparently the 80 has a built in theft deterrant. I don't know much more about it than that. I paid 350.00, and have priced all of the separate pieces and I would like to still get 350.00. It is not a GEN 2.

Thanks

Pictures of the goods including a disc ~

Attachments

• DSC_0948.JPG
    DSC_0948.JPG
    4.1 MB · Views: 114
I'm interested is anyone in line? if not let me be first ill let you know tomorrow if i can purchase it. was the pro new or used

The Pro is used. Like I said, I purchased it from a forum member and never used it.

Chris, yes it is available. However, 7007V6Buickman is supposed to get w/ me today on it. If he doesn't in a few hours. It is yours. Once again, I have not mounted it in car yet. I started to, but I am new to the Buick scene and tuning isn't my forte. I will start out small and learn. I see you are in the Navy stationed in VA beach. I'm 25 year AF retiree out of Langley, in Hampton VA. I used to go to VA Beach on the regular with the family. I still have a 757 area code cell phone. I was there 12 years and never saw 1 GN or TB for that matter. Anyway, if you are interested I will let you know later on tonight if he wants it. If not-its yours. Check your conversations.