for sale stage 2 parts

Does this mean that I didnt pay and Im off the list , or somebody else didnt pay and now Im back on the list?? Mike

If you want the crank I will sell it to you but I am not holding for anyone the pistons are going with the block and payment pending

If you want the crank I will sell it to you but I am not holding for anyone the pistons are going with the block and payment pending

Your post #4 (Ok I will split it up $650 for the crank and $200 for the turbo pistons or package deal pistons and crankshaft $800 )

My post #6 (I will take the crank & dish pistons for $800.00. Do you take paypal?? Or how should I pay for it?? Thanks Mike )

How exactly did you expect me to pay for it with no response from you as to your Paypal address ,or whatever type of payment you wanted?? Real nice!!! Mike:rolleyes:

Ok I still have the crank ,carillo rods ,flat top pistons ,cam gear drive , heads with tietanium valves ,victor Jr intake,

Give me your paypal address and I will send you the $650.00 for the crankshaft. Mike

Blownv6 I need your addresses so I can figure the shipping to give you a total ok so pm me that then I will send you my paypal ok

013.jpg014.jpg015.jpg016.jpg017.jpg

018.jpg019.jpg020.jpg021.jpg
a few more pics carrilo rods,tietainuim valves , roller springs with tietanium retainers & 10 degree locks & gear drive for the cam