Forum issues??

Just wondering if anyone else was having issues logging in today via mobile app. I couldn't access the site for a while, then I had to log back in and had to request a new password as mine no longer worked. After that everything was fine for a bit, then I went on parts wanted and bumped my thread ttt and got a reply from a member, so I sent that person a PM. All of a sudden the PM disappeared and the thread was back 2 pages like I never bumped it. This is weird, has anyone else had this issue?

I just posted this in site suggestions section, been screwy all day. At least I'm not the only one, I thought I was being banned or something lol

kidglok said:
I just posted this in site suggestions section, been screwy all day. At least I'm not the only one, I thought I was being banned or something lol

Lol, that's funny. I had the same exact thoughts.

i was getting all sorts of weird pages for a couple of hours.. first nothing... then an empty page.. then a root directory.. then a 404 page..
this is on an actual pc and not mobile.

I can get on the board from tapatalk, and the iPhone safari browser, but not the desktop safari or Firefox browsers. And it seems as tho my thread disappeared lol

I never tried on my PC, but I worked on safari browser for me as well, and like I stated before a thread I tried to bump or ttt disappeared and so did a PM from a member on that thread. Goofy stuff. Glad it's not only me, thinking I was crazy :D

The dns cyber battle between spamhoise and cyberbunker is over.

Return to your homes. Nothing to see. Move along.

Phone app getting giving me server problems last night and again this morning. Finally got in after several trys

hello; I heard it ran out of alky at 26 lbs. of boost. It made it home though.
IBBY

it couldn't have run out of alky at 26lbs, unless you didn't fill up before you ran 26lbs of boost. :eek:

Been on several times a day, for many days... Never a problem.
However, I do see that Firefox frequently gives me the "can't find the server crap". A refresh, and it's done. Not a TB issue, as it does it on many other sites I visit.

Oddly my phone would let me in. Then at home IE, Firefox, and chrome all weren't letting me on.

It was happening like crazy to me last night through my phone app and I usually just restart the app and WALA but last night that was not the case it wasnt working so i decided to bypass the app and go straight in the web browser and surprisingly I got the same deal something about server problems or something along those lines and after 10-15 mins was back on

mine crashed repeatedly yesterday and is being a complete turd a we speak.

if i dont type very slow it skips letters and spaces,