Found some parts in local wrecking yard. Any interest?

I could help someone get these parts if interested. Has the turbo hood as well, although it is rusty.

Here is a pic.

turbo_intake.jpg

Hi i'm Bobby Wilson please get the knock control unit off of this car and wireing. I've been looking for these parts forever!

Which part is the knock control? Is it that box on the radiator?

I dont own or know much about the turbo cars. But dont like to see good hard to find parts go to the crusher.

Thanks for the quick reply. The knock controler is the box by the radiator and the wires leading down to the knock sincer on the engine. If you can pick these up and any other related parts just let me know the cost and how to pick them up.Thanks again. Bobby

I will check it out Saturday, and get back to you all with prices. PM me what you want and your zip so I can figure out shipping.

Thanks

Craig

I'm also new to turbo cars. So sorry if I sound dumb asking this, but what is a Knock Controller? How does it help?:confused:

I'm also new to turbo cars. So sorry if I sound dumb asking this, but what is a Knock Controller? How does it help?:confused:
Hi. The knock sensor is the brass plug mounted on the front of the intake,it picks up vibrations from the engine, the controler backs off the timing when knocking occurs,so you don't melt your pistions. Which is why I want these parts.I can't run any timing advance,soI have lots of tourqe but no real HP.Thanks Bobby.

I'm looking for the pressure and vacuum switches on the left fender (behind the washer bottle)