Four people in the car plus a dip equals Mufflers scraps the ground

Could put AirLift airbags in the rear coils to prevent the body from squatting that low, or get springs with a higher spring rate (rougher ride).

sounds about normal- most every car will have something hit the pavement when you have a full load of people in it and hit a big bump or dip at any speed.

Well this might be fairly obvious but make sure the exhaust is hung up tightly under the car. But other than that, as someone already mentioned, a car load of 4 people will cause that.

I agree with above, it'll happen with 2 adults in the back seat, besides it's a hotrod,, the back seat is for groceries.
Getcha a wagon for your friends to cruise with.:D

Thats true but I wouldn't expect that with two Females in the back with a combined weight of 210lbs. First time I ever had anyone in the back other than my 2 year old son.

Which muffler setup do you have?

If you have a stock style, there could be a clearance problem.
If you have a set of duals (like most of us) that imitate the GNX setup, it's probably hanging down too far.

I have 3" duals (like I mentioned above) from the cat over the axle. I have no problems with scraping or clearance regardless of who is in the car. I would have to say something isn't installed right.

Z

...... besides it's a hotrod....
Getcha a wagon for your friends to cruise with.:D

Heeeeey! I take offense to that. Don't know why, but heeeey!

As for the scraping, it is just the cars way of fixing a low hanging exhaust. I'd say low exhaust and worn springs. What are the bags pumped up to?

Heeeeey! I take offense to that. Don't know why, but heeeey!

As for the scraping, it is just the cars way of fixing a low hanging exhaust. I'd say low exhaust and worn springs. What are the bags pumped up to?

Driverside 16 passenger 18

If you are haulin that much meat air them up equally 30 psi wuill probably do it in both sides.
The ride will be real bouncy though