Freaking Michigan

blackbuick87

Another year, possible national title hopes, and bad special teams. Welcome to my yearly nightmare.

Oregon played a good game, even though their coach is a buffoon

Nothing new for the Maize and Blue fans. They always strugggle on the road against PAC-10 teams. At least they made a game of it. They were simply uotplayed today. I sometimes wish they would be like all the powerhouse teams and play a sissy non conference schedule to give them a better shot at a championship. But then again, that is not what Michigan football is all about.

Originally posted by Gothmog
Go Buckeyes!

Haha.....You have no room to brag.......the Buckeyes are just slipping through there "easy" schedule that they have. Last two weeks there games have been decided in the last minute.:rolleyes:

i feel your pain, Pitt lost to toledo. WTF????? i hope oklahomo loses and i know pitt can take care of miami

I'm still backing the Blue! Ohio State seems to be the only team that can put up a fight with us now, except maybe Iowa. The best part of football this weekend was MSU beating ND! The Irish will be lucky to win 3 games this year.

Oh I will never stop backing the Wolverines. As for the Buckeyes, please they will fall out of site as soon as they play the conference schedule. They have nothing without Clorrette (sp).Notre Dame is a joke too, losing to the Spartans.

Originally posted by Chris Cornett
Oh I will never stop backing the Wolverines. As for the Buckeyes, please they will fall out of site as soon as they play the conference schedule. They have nothing without Clorrette (sp).Notre Dame is a joke too, losing to the Spartans.

Hall and Ross have it covered.

We just need to stop playing like high school females...

This giving up 4th quarter crap isn't going to fly aganst big teams.

Glad to see Michigan lose, especially to Oregon.

Can't wait for the game at the Big House. :cool:

people only hate notre dame cause they are jealous. its not even about wins and loses. the majority of people like them, thats why they have that TV contract. MSU? why don't they pick a uniform and stick with it already!! I'm not making excuses for ND but they defiently have the hardest schedule in college football. after them is miami. when you are ND people are extra fired up to beat you. people hate ND for stupid reasons too. for example this guy i work with hates the football team because the school turned down his daughter's application. what does the football team have to do with his daughter not having what it takes to go there, NOTHING! the last thing i have to say about ND is that if you are gonna lose you might as well have God on your side.

by the way pitt will rebound and win out their schedule and be dancing their way down burbon st to the sugar bowl. F the rest of your teams :D

i just analyzed the schedule of all the teams infront of my panthers and i've arrived at the conclusion that :

Miami
USC
Ohio state
Virginia tech
FSU
LSU
Tennessee
arkansas
michigan
georgia
iowa
texas
nebraska
kansas state

WILL ALL LOSE A GAME

that leaves Oklahoma and oregon. The only tough game that oklahoma has left is texas and who ever they play in the big 12 championship. Oregon is smooth sailing to the end cause they don't play USC in their conference schedule this year, which is stupid. If a team is in your conference you should play them. I thought this was gonna be the year that the winner will have a loss and there will be a massive debate over who the real champ is because the BCS is a joke. You can't have a championship that is based on voting because people are bias. just about every sport i can think of that matters the winner is the winner and there is no questions because everyone else was eliminated. They really need a top 16 team tournament. true it still leaves the ranking up to the voters but only till that tournament. the semi finals would both be a bowl game as would the championship game. so in reality one year you might play a semi final game for the orange bowl title and then in the rose bowl for the championship. its sort of like the NFL where you win a conference championship before the super bowl. those semi finals/ finals games would rotate. the rest of the bowl games would be filled by the teams not in the top 16. And since the BCS has 4 games, the last of the 4 big bowls would be the two semi finals losers to see who comes in third.

Kenny, I will be amongst the 107,000 at the big house for the OSU game. There is nothing quite like the feeling of actually being there for a big game.

The Irish bring a bunch of hatred on themselves by being to arrogant to join a conference. The big 10 would have loved to have them.

Originally posted by 88 CuttyClassic
i just analyzed the schedule of all the teams infront of my panthers and i've arrived at the conclusion that :

Miami
USC
Ohio state
Virginia tech
FSU
LSU
Tennessee
arkansas
michigan
georgia
iowa
texas
nebraska
kansas state

WILL ALL LOSE A GAME

that leaves Oklahoma and oregon.

Don't almost 1/3 the teams on that list already have a loss?

Nebraska is going to be in the top 10 and they have the second worst team they have had in 10 years.

It's going to be Oklahoma and Somebody.

Originally posted by Chris Cornett
Kenny, I will be amongst the 107,000 at the big house for the OSU game. There is nothing quite like the feeling of actually being there for a big game.

The Irish bring a bunch of hatred on themselves by being to arrogant to join a conference. The big 10 would have loved to have them.

College football should have a say in what conference you are in, i think every team should be assigned a conference. it should be closer to what the NFL has, geography based conferences. No offense to the big 10 but PSU doesn't belong there, they belong in the big east.

Well....

I certainly hope Ohio State has a decent year...they only play 4 away games all year! They have been squeaking by week after week and will most certainly NOT go undefeated. I also feel it'll be Oklahoma and somebody....just dont know who yet. Hopefully my beloved CANES!! Of course they havent played up to their potential either this year...Brock worries me...ALOT!:eek:

Re: Well....

Originally posted by QWIKTURBO
Hopefully my beloved CANES!! Of course they havent played up to their potential either this year...Brock worries me...ALOT!:eek:
i respect the canes as they have beaten my panthers many times BUT, they still have FSU, tenn,VT and pitt. I know Pitt is gonna show up this year just like last year and maybe homefield advantage will be the difference. I also know the rest of the big east wants to take a piece of the canes before they leave the conference. I see miami losing one maybe two if another big east team pulls off an upset. I hope Vilma isn't looking to get trucked by Rod Rutherford again and for God sakes, give Junior Sweetness the ball, He seems like he's been there for 8 years.

You're so right....

It seems like I have seen and heard "Payton" for ever now. I think he's in his fifth year cuz i believe he was red-shirted one. But yeah....Gore hasnt impressed me any. Payton just looks like a man on a mission when he has the ball! He looks so much more explosive than last year. Quarterback issues....we cant stop the run....offensive line questionable. I feel our toughest games are gonna be FSU in their house, and VT. I am not as worried about TENN because it seems we have that ORANGE BOWL MAGIC going on this year. I just hope we dont run the well dry as far as "Comebacks" are concerned. I have been to every home game for the past 3 years and the 2000 game vs FSU...2002 vs FSU and this years Gator game takes ALOT outta ya when you're there in person!! Talk about emotional Rollercoaster!! Pitt gave us a good scare last year and they always seem to be UP for this game...it'll be a knock-down/drag out kind of a game!

as far as payton, that boy got it in his blood. Earlier in the year i saw him bust a long run for a TD when they put him in. This guy that works in my office is a UM grad and huge fan and he keeps telling me that people say gore is better than willis and clinton but i just don't see it. K2 is the most overated player in college football. He ain't no Shockey yet. Well up untill this toledo game I was sure pitt's D would be able to handle the miami O, they don't look nearly as explosive as last year. Pitt is on shakey ground now and i hope they can prove that toledo game was a fluke with a nice win over TX A&M . VT doesn't scare me at all, we own them the last few years and beat them in Blacksburgh last year after going down 21. I remember when mike vick was there and they were all the rage then and we knocked him out of the game. i thought BC was gonna give miami a good game. oh well, i want pitt to play an undefeated miami team. It'll be that much better if.......when we win.

I gotta disagree with you Texas wont be OU's hardest game come on they were beat by Arkansas our hardest game will be OSU. Weve lost to tem 2 years in a row. And Texas A&M will be a hard game. Im not saying Texas is down and out even though i hate them. But weve won 3 years in a row its not the biggest game.