FREE NRA membership, sign up now!...

If you are a gun owner, and are not a member of the NRA, I suggest you do so IMMEDIATLELY!! The NRA has done more to protect the second amendment (and thus the rest of the Constitution) then ANY group has EVER done, except the Military. It's FREE. join NOW! If they call you and ask for more money, tell them to STOP, and they will, no questions asked.

Already a member, but a great offer!!!

Well said, no gun owner should allow themselves not to be a member of the NRA! This is an organization dedicated to preserving our rights!!!

If you are a gun owner, and are not a member of the NRA, I suggest you do so IMMEDIATLELY!! The NRA has done more to protect the second amendment (and thus the rest of the Constitution) then ANY group has EVER done, except the Military. It's FREE. join NOW! If they call you and ask for more money, tell them to STOP, and they will, no questions asked.

And thus the rest of the constitution? Ninja please!

for those of you who support the NRA, may I suggest you pass that link on to friends and family.

and just so you are aware, apparently the server for the membership site is overwhelmed at times and it may take numerous attempts for it to process your membership request, but *keep trying*.

I know not everyone suports the NRA or shares the same views on this subject. I'm not trying stir the pot or offend anyone, just wanted to privde a useful link for those to *are* interested.

Thanks for reading!

I'm all in and signed up.

Just wanted to make a comment, post a statement and ask a question.

Comment: If you are not interested, then simply don't post. It's that simple.:smile:

Statement: If you don't care about this, then don't complain about it if/when your right to have a gun is taken away.:rolleyes:

Question: What would you do if your right to bear arms was taken away from you.:eek:

Just my$.02 FWIW. :biggrin:

Their will always be the special interest loons out there that gets things changed in there favor cause the rest of us just sit and let it happen, time to all speak up, like the national tea party that is coming. sorry to rant.

Ron