FREE Wheels, Seats!

typhoon

I have a set of 84 t type wheels that are about to head to dumpster.

They do have tires, but tires are dry rotted. Rims are very straight and good condition, although the clear is not.

Also have some bucket seats out of same 84.

Drivers side has a couple rips, cloth is dry and rips easy. Seat itself doesn't have big chunks of foam missing, hanging out. Be great seats for recover. Recline, etc work perfect.

Pics can be found at www.jsmanufacturing.com gallery in the buick section.

I really don't want to ship the parts. If someone really needed them shipped and made it worth my time I would consider.

If someone comes and picks them up they are FREE!!!!

Otherwise they will make their way to a dumpster.

I live just outside Louisville Kentucky, on the Indiana side. I can store them for up to a couple months if you are for sure coming to get them. I am just started the reduce my "junk" inventory preparing to move next year.

Email me at jeff@jsmanufacturing.com as I don't check the PM's here very often.

I'd like to have the wheels Jeff. I'm in Indy and will be traveling through Louisville around Labor Day. If you'll hold them for me, I will be glad to pick them up. I'll mark my calendar and try to remember to contact you a few days in advance. If you ever get up this way, I'll buy you a hamburger if you can bring 'em with you. Copy of this note is sent in email.