Fresh 200r4

Team Banana

$1,200 plus the ride. It was just opened and check at extreme automatics. Has extra clutch in overdrive, shift kit, and good clutches. Trans is good to mid 11's
2016-03-04_07-47-10_694.jpg

Interested. how would you ship it?an total cost to 81005.or do you want me to find a shipper.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Interested. how would you ship it?an total cost to 81005.or do you want me to find a shipper.

I will check on shipping. Will it be shipped to a business? That makes a difference. Normally around a hundred I will check though

Will you Check on both.thanks

Put it in a sturdy walmart plastic Bin, pack it and strap and tape the bin closed. You can ship it Fedex Freight or UPS freight. Thats what i did. Wish i saw this a month ago :(

Let me check with fastenal. Do you have a fastenal near you?

They do have the program it's called 3rd party logistics.but at this time the Warden has layed down the law. Buy a trans or get lasik.Im tired of glasses.so I'm out thx.

Even from Indiana to Colorado?

There are five Fastenal Locations in a 20 mile radius of us and only one said, "Yes they handle freight." That would have worked for me. One location claimed no knowledge of the program while another directed me to the right store. I guess if you're looking ... don't give up on the first try..

There are five Fastenal Locations in a 20 mile radius of us and only one said, "Yes they handle freight." That would have worked for me. One location claimed no knowledge of the program while another directed me to the right store. I guess if you're looking ... don't give up on the first try..
I am going through rpm transmissions. They ship multiple transmissions daily and have freight truck in and out 3 times a day. For me that"s the easiest route possible . Thanks for the help though!!

Would this trans be considered the stage 1 from Extreme.
Not really sure what stage. We just had Lonnie tear it down and look it over so we new what we were selling. He told me what it was worth.
Two thumbs up to Lonnie because it wasn't what we thought we were selling a few months back

Shipping is $150 via Fastenal basically anywhere in the US from your location.
Just Google 3PL and request a quote.
I've had about 8 things shipped to me via Fastenal and it's been the same cost each time weather it was a rear end or a trans.
All you do is strap it to a pallet in the back of your truck and they do the rest, very easy and quick.