Fresh DLS 109 Stroker Motor

can't build one for near that price, nice piece, can't believe it's still here

ttypewhite;2709984 All the best with your future projects. Please post what Dave's next powerplant is. Knowing him it will be a no expense spared master piece. ttt for you.[/QUOTE said:
Dave has put the green light on a RHS std deck 427" LSx with Kurt Urban Performance building the engine that will find it's way in the GN in the future. The V6 is going to stay in the car for a little while, we have a couple records that are going to be shattered this year.

What a smoking deal !!!!!!!!!!!
In a different economy I would have this as a backup. Someone is going to be going 9's for cheap !!!

Bryan

What a smoking deal !!!!!!!!!!!
In a different economy I would have this as a backup. Someone is going to be going 9's for cheap !!!

Bryan

If you guys would use this motor for a backup....... what in the world is your main engine.... a stroked 4.1 Stage II? :eek:

If you guys would use this motor for a backup....... what in the world is your main engine.... a stroked 4.1 Stage II? :eek:

Speaking of 4.1 Stage 2 I have one of those for sale not listed yet.

Complete with dry sump oiling On Center Stage 2 N/A motor built by Diamond Racing/Pistons new never run, been sitting on this one for 10+ years.

$5000

no Stage II, Just an RPE stroked 109 here. Just saying it's a great deal and no waiting for a build.

Bryan

Speaking of 4.1 Stage 2 I have one of those for sale not listed yet.

Complete with dry sump oiling On Center Stage 2 N/A motor built by Diamond Racing/Pistons new never run, been sitting on this one for 10+ years.

$5000
You only have that one because you guys beat me over there :) that is a very nice motor with a heads done by Butch Elkins who was a pioneer in head porting. Another great deal!
Mike