Fresh Paint

GN86BEWARE

Ready For The Ride!!
Just got it back from Paint Last week, Have not put the emblems back on yet waiting for paint to cure. Might not put them back on looks so clean!!!
014.jpg
012.jpg

Looks great!!!! I put all my emblems back on exept the hood emblems on the bump. IMO they tend to gather too much dirt and wax. I'd put the GN ones back on though...

Looks great to me. I think I'd put the GN emblems on and leave the bump emblems off as others have said.

I just put all of my emblems back on. Couldn't resist. Also, I was tired of smoking these pesky rice burners just to have them pull up next to me at the next light and ask "what kind of car is that?" I usually tell them to call their dad and tell them that they were just beat by a Grand National. lol
Your car looks great. Nothing better then a freshly painted GN!!

im sure they didnt need the emblems to know what they got beat by. everybody thinks my blue or grey turbo t's or we4's are grand nationals. the younger generation knows what they are thanks to video games which have our cars on them. i personally prefer the clean look

uh yea.....

Should have waited a few till the tire foam disolved before I took these pics...

I thought you were THAT excited about your paint. LOL
looks good!

when I had WE4 painted, I would poke my head into the garage to look, 5-6 times a day!

wife finally said "your gonna wear that paint out" LOL