Friday's stupid Video ,ricer showed off a little too much .......

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what a moron..."my parent's are gonna be pissed!"

then quit trying to show off in your mommie's car you crackhead...serves him right...

oh well just a couple of kids that learned the hard way i guess:p

oh thats funny its put a smile on my face :D

yeah thats a great line, and he said it pretty calmly, like it was nothing, 'my parents are going to be pissed'

the other kid was pretty stupid... 'was that your car??', 'it was my engine' 'was that your engine?' :rolleyes:

-Neil

that was some funny stuff.....
"was that your car?" ...... was that your engine? are you joking? ha ha ha

-GNX7

Is that what it really sounds like? I am glad I never heard that sounds before.

what a jerkoff.

bouncing it off the rev limiter at the light,then at every shift.i wonder how many times it took to blow it up...

sounds like it scattered pretty good tho:D.

whats up guys ,
what do i need to view this file?
all i get is a bunch of letters and symbols and stuff. lol
thanks
charles

D/L-ing the aftermath was really slow but they windowed it bad. The guy has a cocaine pinky nail so long it would make female toll booth attendants on the turnpike jealous.

I have heard so many Ricer's say stuff like M3's suck. They would rather have their HonDUH. I could even think of how to respond to a comment like this I've heard before. I am very familiar with the E46 an the E46 m3 as I am a BMW tech. You can not compare a plastic-y honduh with a car such as the M3. Don't even know where to start.:mad: Just pisses me off how non technically inclined ricers are. Have NEVER met a halfway intelligent one.

Originally posted by TRBON8R
Please tell me that wasn't a beer sitting there in the cupholder? :rolleyes:

The real question is what was in that plastic baggy between that fag's legs.