Friend needs ph # of the guy who does roll cages.

Tom Mahi

My name is.......Tom :o)
Looked through a bunch of old threads, but couldn't find it.

Need the name, phone number, and location of the guy who bends and installs roll cages. TIA!

Aloha,

Call Craig at Universal Sheet Metal @845-5971. Building a race car Tom?

Tom, try calling Mike 272-4640. The other guy is Craig Iinuma(sp?) but I don't know his number. I think he is real busy right now though. I think Les got his number.

Originally posted by TurboV6
Building a race car Tom?

Thanks Jackson and John. Its not for me, but a friend of mine is looking to go bomber racing on the dirt track. Gotta have a cage no matter how fast you go.

Aloha,

Tom,
John's right, Craig's not doing any rollcages right now. If it's for a bomber car, It might not be worth the$$$$. Les

P.S. I didn't get to taste your shoyu chicken
:mad: :D :D :D :D

Originally posted by X-FORD MAN
If it's for a bomber car, It might not be worth the$$$$.

Well, I just told him I'd give him the phone number, not raise the funds to pay for it. In circle track you GOTTA have a cage just to run. No exceptions. Besides, as a wise man once said regarding safety equipment, "If you got a $5 A$$, buy a $5 roll cage." I value my life more than that.

P.S. I didn't get to taste your shoyu chicken
:mad: :D :D :D :D

Next time I cook another pot, I'll save a plate for you! ;)

Aloha,

Tom,
I'm sorry, I didn't mean not to put a roll cage. He does quality work for a premium price (so I heard), so for a bomber car...............I guess I don't value my life as much as the wise man:( :D

Hey Les, no sweat! It's just that I've seen some of the home-made cages that guys are running. I wouldn't trust them for driving in bumper to bumper traffic. (more of a hazzard than no cage at all.) :eek: :eek: :eek:

We're talking about "cages", and I use that term loosely, made out of old rusty fence posts or even exhaust pipes. Some pipes are butt welded together in the middle and not even welded to the frame. :rolleyes:

Just surprising what some people will try to save money on.

Aloha,