Front air dam, wheels and spoiler

RITTER

RegalLimited
I am wanting a GN/GNX style front air dam valance. Does anyone have one of these or is it better to just buy it new from Kirban Performance?

I would also like to get a set of the 16"x8" GNX style honeycomb wheels. The black GTA wheels look the same but I believe the backspacing would be wrong for a GBody. Does anybody have a set of these or know a company that makes a decent knock-off version?

I am also wanting a low-rise fiberglass spoiler for my Regal. I would really like one that resembles the '69 Camaro spoiler. The GN spoiler would be an option also.

I am wanting a GN/GNX style front air dam valance. Does anyone have one of these or is it better to just buy it new from Kirban Performance?

I would also like to get a set of the 16"x8" GNX style honeycomb wheels. The black GTA wheels look the same but I believe the backspacing would be wrong for a GBody. Does anybody have a set of these or know a company that makes a decent knock-off version?

I am also wanting a low-rise fiberglass spoiler for my Regal. I would really like one that resembles the '69 Camaro spoiler. The GN spoiler would be an option also.

Any photos of what the 69 camaro spoiler looks like?

The GTA wheels will work if you use all Front style ones.

I Just sold set of air dams,,,, Dam it

This is the style of spoiler I would like

Attachments

• spoiler.jpg
    spoiler.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 84
Is it the one that's split in the center or goes all the way around the front?

This is the style of spoiler I would like

The spoiler I have is like the 83-85 Trans am. It is more of a wing that turns down at each end.
I had it on a regal & it actually looked good.

Good luck with the find.. Sounds like you need the Monte spoiler

The Monte Carlo isn't as tall as the Camaro one but I would probably settle for that if I can find one cheap

The Monte Carlo isn't as tall as the Camaro one but I would probably settle for that if I can find one cheap

Correct on the camaro,

2 styles the monte ss had. One was up & the other was Laydown style. Check Craigslist in your area. Monte stuff sells cheap.

I got a perfect spoiler & trunk lid for my son's monte for $50- Paint even matched.

I have a good set of air dams, not show quality but good for a weekend / daily driver. $ 50 plus shipping.