Front and rear coilover question

dragrazor

Which front and rear coilover setup do you recommend that is not too expensive. I am not going to be racing any auto cross, i just wanted to create my own stance and have the adjustabiity in height to hopefully avoid rubbing issues. I plan on mounting 8 inch rims. Thanks

I'm trying to decide on lower springs or adjustable coilovers. I'm seeing both on lots of cars.
Bump

Regardless of which shocks you choose keep the warranty in mind. Ridetech has a million mile warranty on their shocks and shocks do fail sometimes. A good warranty is worth it's weight in gold when or if something does go bad....

Tdishon - The nice thing about coil overs is they allow ride height adjustability over just a drop coil spring

scot w. said:
Regardless of which shocks you choose keep the warranty in mind. Ridetech has a million mile warranty on their shocks and shocks do fail sometimes. A good warranty is worth it's weight in gold when or if something does go bad....

Tdishon - The nice thing about coil overs is they allow ride height adjustability over just a drop coil spring

Scot,

How much ride height adjustability are we talking about?

IMG_1168.jpg
I have the Ridetechs on mine. Been on for a year now. Love the ride! Stance is right too. Now I only have to put 18's on it to complete the look!

Went to RideTech's website and it states "requires RideTech StrongArm for proper installation"
I'm interested in the coilovers, but not replacing the front A-arms.
Tims87GN: What RideTech coilovers do you have? Do you have their control arms too?

Done! Anyone like one shock over another at RideTech? They have a few...
Spring rates?

I like them quite a bit and was lucky enough to be able to drive both the rq and track before buying. Both are nice but I was seriously impressed with how well the ride quality both handled and rode and ordered those for my car

I bought some qa1 coilovers for the rear with a 130# spring, What kit do you guys recommend for the front? What spring weight for a stock v6 GN?

They are not installed yet. I wont be installing them until i get fronts. All this is for 18 inch rims that i will be installing in the future.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app