Front Bumper Shocks, SLIC (of any kind), Roller Rockers for Irons,Scanmaster, Boost Gauge

marleyskater420

still needs to learn
Hello person reading my thread!

I am looking for some parts for a customer of mine, and I'd like to see if I can find these things used for him to help him save a few bucks!

I am looking for;

1) Front bumper shocks. Specifically the driver side, but I think it would be best to replace both.

2) An aftermarket stock location intercooler of any kind. Even the old "1 1/2" core units would do fine. He is just looking for something a little better than stock :)

3) Roller rockers (any type) for stock iron heads.

4) Scanmaster (not the scanmaster G)

5) Digital boost gauge for vacuum to 30+psi. Must have vacuum, must be digital, and must have the sending unit/all hardware required.

Please let me know if you have any of this stuff. I'd love to take it off your hands!

Best way to reach me is my cell; 707 362 6030 please call or text whenever! If you prefer email, my email is 1987GN@gmail.com

Thank you!
Tyler

I have everything but the digital boost gauge. Harland Sharp roller rockers for iron heads, both bumper shocks. and the scanmaster 2.2. drop me a PM and ill let you know the prices. Fred