Front Mount Intercooler 4- SALE

'71buickg.s.

I have a very nice front mount IC for sale. I've been told it's either a Spearco or a Kenne Bell. This will be a nice upgrade over stock for somebody. Looking for $435 or O.B.O. Pictures available.
Thanks,
Marty

Tbirdv6 has decided to purchase some new heads for his motor and therefore will be passing on the IC. I'm looking for a new buyer. I've got stuff I need to get for my car also.
Marty

Pictures sent to those who have requested. First one with $$$ will get a nice FMIC! No concrete offers yet. Anybody else?
Thanks,
Marty

i have tried to email you with no response, if you could email me pics and also need to make sure you have the brkts and pipes---i will buy it!!--tried to buy it before the other guy backed out.--do you have a paypal acct?---

Intercooler

Hi My Name Is Kwabena. I Am In The Market For A Intercooler. Please Give Me A Call At (678)754-7112. If I Do Not Answer The Phone, Please Leave A Message With Your Telephone# And I Will Call You Right Back, Thank You.

Hi My Name Is Kwabena. I Am In The Market For A Intercooler. Please Give Me A Call At (678)754-7112. If I Do Not Answer The Phone, Please Leave A Message With Your Telephone# And I Will Call You Right Back, Thank You.

hmmmmmm, any of you guys find this fishy?? intercooler was sold in december of 04!,and he still persist about this?

he hasen't posted it since 12/03/04,kountry must have done a search and brought it back up with his post,when someone replies to it,it brings it back to the top again.

It is fishy.....

Guy is running a scam....look at his style of writing....Look familiar??

Intercooler

I Sent You A Message A Couple Of Days Ago.please Give Me A Call At(678)754-7112 As Soon As You Get This Message. Thank You. Kountry.