front mount intercooler and jounce bar fit

Toby_Goodmk

Test Fit officianto
I am running a GBP front mount intercooler. I must have removed my jounce bars and not replaced them because they are not there. It appears the jounce bars will not interfere with the intercooler pipes. Those that have precision fmic or a GBP do you have your bars still installed?

Precision front mount here...the triangulated bars don't interfere with the intercooler pipes. Not enough room for the cross bar under the core support that is available if you have that.
HTH, Rob

what is a jounce bars? I have a precision front mount and the only thing that touches is the sway bar.

IMG_1645.jpg

those frame brace bars get in the way on a precision SLIC and need rebending but dont interfere with FMIC pipes , ..besides they were factory installed on other gbodys but weren't used on regals, so if you had them someone added them

those frame brace bars get in the way on a precision SLIC and need rebending but dont interfere with FMIC pipes , ..besides they were factory installed on other gbodys but weren't used on regals, so if you had them someone added them

It's funny because I have built 3 cars, and cannot remember which ones I have removed and refinished and replaced. Getting old!