Front mount Intercooler images through Grill

thbjcb

Working on installing my GN1 super extreme front mount and wondering if any one has pics of images put on the front so you can see it through the grill. I have seen a pic in the past where someone put the turbo 6 emblem but cant seem to find it. Don't want to paint it all black for the I mean business look. Not sure if I want to do it or not yet. Just need some pics to make up my mind.

In my opinion the turbo 6 logo on the intercooler with the correct dimensions would look good.
Dec 1 2015 539.JPG

I think it'd look really cool! Be sure to post up pics when you get it done.

Found an image online and created a stencil with some tag board and a razor blade. Spent a while printing different sizes to get it to fit correctly. I also shifted the image 3/4" to the right to make it look more visually centered. The pic is a little fuzzy with poor lighting and the car is still jack but I think you get the idea. Happy with the way it turned out.

Attachments

• front.jpg
    front.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 336
8 3/4" high. Tomorrow I will put a picture of the template I used in case any one else wants to try it.

I scanned in the template. I used some washers and bolts to hold the tag board tight to the surface. Once you print it out you just need a razor blade and some patients. I used Eastwood satin radiator paint which supposed to have better heat transfer properties than normal paint.

Attachments

• Turbo 6 template.jpg
    Turbo 6 template.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 193
My super extreme front mount . The only thing I don't like is the bumper covers the bottom half of the IC. I cut some holes in my bumper to get some air flow to it as u can see in the last picture
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg