front seal

Not sure what the question is here?

Are you saying it went in too easily or that after the install it is leaking?

It does have a press fit but is not that tough to get in, I usually don't even use any sealer on the outside of it. This is not under oil or oil pressure so usually not an issue

no leak s just thought it was to easy after reading all the horror stories now for the rear seal

Having the knowledge and direction makes it easy, it's the unknown is what makes it hard to understand
As I mention many times before, read, read , read, and ask questions, board members are truly gifted with experiences and knowledge of their craft
Expect the Unexpected

no leak s just thought it was to easy after reading all the horror stories now for the rear seal

Most of the rear main seal "horror" stories are pure fiction!

In all the years I have dealt with turbo Buicks, most all "diagnosed" leaks are NOT the rear main seal, but somewhere else on the engine, then oil ends up dripping from the hole in the converter cover.

The proper way to determine if the rear seal is leaking is to check the front side of the flexplate and look for streams of oil running out from the crank to circumference of the flexplate.