Front Suspension Opinions

84GNTTOP

Hey guys, I wan to make sure I'm okay with my suspension setup before I start buying parts. Here's what I have in mind. I plan on running 18x9.5 rims up front, so I don't want to drop the car too much (1.75" with below set-up). I do want the car to handle well and it will be mostly for street use. Not really looking to go with coil-overs at this point. Let me know your thoughts.

SPC UCA with Howe tall ball joint (Ball joint to lower car 0.5 to 0.75)
SPC LCA Standard ball joint which came already installed (LCA to lower car 1")
Moog Springs 5606 stock Height
Bilstein HD shocks
Stock Spindles w/ Wilwood 6 piston brakes.

IMG_0046.JPG

I'm running the s-10 blazer front spindals with dual Piston calipers

I'm running the s-10 blazer front spindals with dual Piston calipers
That's a nice affordable upgrade - I contemplated going that route. I wonder how those perform compared to the baer and wilwood dual piston brake systems.

That's a nice affordable upgrade - I contemplated going that route. I wonder how those perform compared to the baer and wilwood dual piston brake systems.
They are a night and day different from stock . Booth of those high dollar setups aren't worth the extra 8-900$ Is my opinion

They are a night and day different from stock . Booth of those high dollar setups aren't worth the extra 8-900$ Is my opinion
I'm definitely weighing my options, but I'm willing to spend some coin for the cool factor - I just don't want to lose an arm and a leg in the process... lol