Front sway Bar

I would never consider removal of the front sway bar unless:
1) I have heard that a lot of the peeps using the HRParts&Stuff rear sway bar system remove the front sway bar for weight savings primarily for drag race usage, but a lot of them claim that a front bar is totally unneccessary even for street usage.
2) Drag race only with virtually no spirited street or freeway on ramp or off ramp driving.
I was in a '87 GN once without a front sway bar, and when we hit the freeway off-ramp sweeper (curve), I was ready to bail. The handling characteristics were that different compared to a car using both front & rear bars. I didn't think that even a late '80's series car could do that bad in a corner.

I would never consider removal of the front sway bar unless:
1) I have heard that a lot of the peeps using the HRParts&Stuff rear sway bar system remove the front sway bar for weight savings primarily for drag race usage, but a lot of them claim that a front bar is totally unneccessary even for street usage.
2) Drag race only with virtually no spirited street or freeway on ramp or off ramp driving.
I was in a '87 GN once without a front sway bar, and when we hit the freeway off-ramp sweeper (curve), I was ready to bail. The handling characteristics were that different compared to a car using both front & rear bars. I didn't think that even a late '80's series car could do that bad in a corner.

Oh yeah don't plan on removing it, I never even removed it for drag racing, i figure Buick put it there for a reason, it must work. I was just curious as if the size matters...whoops that came out wrong, LOL. I know when I swapped my stock rear for the monster ATR rear it made a huge difference on the street, so was curious if that was the same for the front, if I got a bigger bar for the front will it actually make it better handeling?

I think that you are to the point to where you might want to consider other areas of improvement in suspension & handling. New body bushings, missing GNX body bushings, frame braces, shocks, springs, rear upper & lower control arms, etc you will get a feel for the overall picture of how the individual components affect each other and as a whole. I would leave the front sway bar alone for a while until yoiu are further up the suspension road.

Forgot that...errr...yeah, H&R rear sway only on mine...never tried it with the front removed and a stocker in the rear. With the mod rear, I have never noticed any problems even with aggressive driving. However, if your into taking corners, then the more sway bar the better. Straight lines won't need the front to help.