FS 1986 Regal T-Type Blue on Blue $5500.00 SOLD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fast86gn

Texas Moderator
Staff member
I purchased this car recently but I just do not have the time or room for the car. It is a project but would not take much to be a DD. It does run but has a bad oil leak and a exhaust leak. It is a original TX car sold in 1986 at Ken Pruitt Buick in Garland, TX. I got the car from the 2nd owner and he bought the car in 1988. The car had been stored covered up in a garage since 2005. You will be able to see in the pics that it needs some interior work. All the glass is good the body is straight never wrecked and the paint is in good shape. No rust that I can find. The bumper fillers have been replaced they are the hard plastic one from Danko Reproductions.

Here is what I know about the car. I have a clear title. It's had two owners (not including me), mileage is 96,xxxx as far as I can tell this is the real mileage not 196,xxx. I have done a carfax in 1991 the car had 68,xxx on it. I have the original sales contract from Ken Pruitt Buick. The car sold for $16,919.00. As stated above it needs interior, oil leak fixed, exhaust leak fixed.

Because of the oil leak and the tires being over 7 frs old and the tags and inspection being out you will need to trailer the car. Asking $5500.00 My cell # 214 629 7429 I plenty of pics available give me a bit and i'll get them posted up or send request to regalgn1@yahoo.com
86T.jpg

86T4.jpg
Come on Dave those tires look brand new :)

I did clean them up a little. :) They are at least 7 yrs old they have decent thread but I would not trust them for any high speeds on a long trip.

Attachments

• 86T3.jpg
    86T3.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 22
A few from underneath the car. Sorry they are not great best I could get without a lift.86TUnderneath6.jpg86TUnderneath.jpg86TUnderneath2.jpg86TUnderneath3.jpg86TUnderneath5.jpg

Rumor has it she will be coming to Chi Town to join the Turbo Farm crew

Status
Not open for further replies.