FS: 4 Black Trans AM wheels

sy733

complete set of 4....I'm fairly certain these are the wheels to use when cloning a gnx....two fronts and 2 rears....good condition....the black mesh finish is showing it's age and the smooth aluminum lips are in need of reconditioning to make for more of a show appearance...at least 3 wheels have some sort of little ding and at least one has a few inches of curb rub....nothing that cant be reconditioned....all are very round however....all 4 centercaps are there... but one of the centercaps is missing the thin firebird plate on the outside of it...the tires mounted on the wheels are all 4, 245/50R16's and are H rated....the tread is there on them but not more than 2 months worth of daily driving is left....the tires show a manufacturers date code of the 39th week of 01....they're private label cheap tires to begin with....I need to have $450.00 plus shipping costs from 78045 for the wheels....I can take paypal...If you don't want the tires, I can dismount them for you but I'm throwing them away if they don't go....I'll work on getting pics shortly for anyone interested...my syty.net username is 93ty475 as well as my ebay username to check for feedback if you wish....sorry for the long post but I'm trying describe them as best as possible...

thanks for reading,

serv

here's pics of two of them I had on file....I can take better pics Sunday when I get home....

S2010034_001.jpg

S2010033_001.jpg