FS: 87 Turbo T Limited

boostedbuford

Under a rock
Up for sale is a 1987 Turbo T Limited- The car is located in Omaha, Nebraska
-Only 1036 were ever made, This one with the blackout trim/pillow style leather seats makes it extreamly rare.

The car is completely stock.

Car still runs strong it has high miles 153,000.

ASKING PRICE : 9,000 FIRM

There is over 10,000 dollars in paint any body work.
-Its had new body bushings, new doors, window motor's, almost every rubber on the car's been replaced, new front seats.. and its been completely re-shot by a very reputable shop here in Nebraska, as people know this stuff ad's up
very quick.

-Car will come with stock rims.

IMG_4905.sized.jpg

IMG_4904.sized.jpg

IMG_4903.jpg

First question: are you willing to arrange for shipping if the buyer were to foot the bill?

mileage means nothing on this one looks like it was nicely cared for, why sellin it Buford?

I have 4 other cars right now and I just dont have time for it, it's currently just sitting in storage. Also I'm wrenchin my GN right now so thats taking up most of my time.:)

So it comes with those wheels PLUS the stockers? What are those wheels? Can I get the VIN #?

Edit-The rims are Boyd Coddingtons

No car will JUST come with the stock rims, for 11,000 you can get the car and the rims though:D

-And PM sent on this vin.

Edit-The rims are Boyd Coddingtons

No car will JUST come with the stock rims, for 11,000 you can get the car and the rims though:D

-And PM sent on this vin.
Thanks for the VIN, and that O before the H is supposed to be a 0, no O's in VIN's. How badly was it wrecked?

The car has never been wrecked that I know of, I bought the car with 119,000k on it from another buick guy here in town. I drove it for about a year and then and have put about 15K paint/body interior to where it is now.--I also have all the reciepts.

Sorry about the O, 0 thing I must have typed it wrong.

Kurt the carfax about mileage "error" is no big deal... Buicks only go to 99,999 so they roll over to 0000000 :cool: