FS/FT 1967 PONTIAC GTO - RESTOMOD - PRO-TOURING - 4spd - BEST of SHOW WINNER!

97ramsst

1967 PONTIAC GTO RESTOMOD

DSC00684a.jpg

We are selling our "Best of Show" winning 1967 Pontiac GTO Tribute car. Its a original 237 code 4 speed car. The car is one of the cleanest, straightest, and best restored 67 you will ever see. The car runs and drives like a new one. The car was in amazing shape before its complete restoration. Its always been a southern car so there is no rust in the car anywhere. Its as clean under the bottom as it is up top. The car has power brakes and power steering.

The paint and body on the car are a 10+ out of 10. The paint alone was over $10K. It was repainted its original Mariner Turquoise. There are no waves in it and all the body lines are perfect. Under the hood, the trunk and door jams were all painted and very detailed. All the original stainless was repolished and is in phenomenal shape. The lower 66 style trim is all new and in perfect condition. The bumpers were rechromed and look amazing. All the glass in the car is perfect as well. The car is truly show quality.

The interior is flawless as well. It has new carpet, seat covers, door panels and headliner. It has a classic sound stereo system that looks vintage but sounds great.

The stance of the car is jaw dropping. The tires and wheels are brand new staggered Riddler 18s in front and 20s in the rear. All bushings and front end components are brand new. It has tubular rear control arms and aftermarket swaybars. It rides on Eibach springs. The rear has air shocks as well incase you need to raise it up to carry a load (like a ton of luggage on the Hot Rod Power Tour!) The front disc brakes have drilled and slotted rotors.

The car is not a numbers matching car. The engine and trans are both basically brand new with about 6K miles on them since being rebuild. The engine is a BIG BLOCK PONTIAC with a Eledelbrock Endura shine intake and Holley 600 carb. It has dual exhaust and Flowmaster mufflers...its sounds great but is not loud at all. The transmission is a 4 speed that shifts out perfectly...no issues of any kind what so ever. It has has a Hurst shifter. The car is a touring car...not a race car but it is very strong and runs, drives, rides and handles amazingly well. The car is mechanically perfect and can be driven anywhere without concern!
I can not stress to you how nice this car is and there is no way for pictures to do it justice. The car is a multiple show winner including two "Best of Shows." There are no disappointments at all with this car!

ASKING PRICE IS $27950 CASH
Call or Text me at 229-894-0165 if interested.
I am located in Athens, AL (just outside of Huntsville.)

We are open to trades but BE REALISTIC....I could list things we are interested in but I dont know what you have. It has to be something as cool and nice as this car....I can tell you am not interested in a project car, a race car, a motorcycle, camper or a boat. Trade value on this car is $30,000.

DSC00671.jpg

DSC00696.jpg

DSC00697.jpg

DSC00681.jpg

DSC00834.jpg

DSC00806.jpg

DSC00812.jpg

DSC00900.jpg

DSC00884.jpg

DSC00906.jpg

DSC00886.jpg

DSC00910.jpg