FS: Large lighted Buick logo dealership sign- Awesome garage display

boostedbuford

Under a rock
I'm not sure this is the correct section so moderators feel free to do what you have to do.

-As the title states I'm looking to unload my buick dealership tri-shield sign. Figured id throw it up for sale on here before I officially put it for sale on CL/ebay. Ive looked and looked online and havnt seen another one like it, so im assuming its a pretty unique sign.

It was made by a now defunct company called ImagePoint out Tennessee. It measures roughly 43" In diameter, and Is 7" deep. Weighs ~20lbs give or take a few and is lit with LEDs, 12v plug in.

As for a price or value I'm not really sure. Looking at Similar sized dealership lighted signs for sale and some extreme prices there asking ill throw up the price of 1500$ I don't know if im way off so the price isnt firm by any means. Feel free to make me any reasonable offer.

-if somebody would like specific pictures of any part, just ask and ill post em up.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    618.9 KB · Views: 139
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    696.6 KB · Views: 143
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    136.6 KB · Views: 139
I just sent you an email but forgot to mention Im located in Omaha, Nebraska. Look forward to hearing from ya.