FS: Methanol in SE Michigan (Flint, Detroit)

PRSRIZD_V6

With the spring weather that we have today I figured its almost time to get the cars out.

I just got 2 fresh barrels of Methanol. Its for the oval cars, but I'll sell to turbobuick guys for $4.00/gal. Bring your own container and I'll fill it right out of the barrel. For 1 gal with a container $6.00. For a Full 5 gal jug (clear race fuel jug+5gal of alky) $40

Can pick up in Fenton, or I can meet you anywhere between Fenton and Farmington Hills.

email: gavinhunyady@hotmail.com

I've had a few people ask about this. I run two oval track cars that both burn methanol. I typically burn through a drum every 2 weeks, so I'll have fresh methanol throughout the summer. I'm hoping to make another place for guys to get methanol quick and easy without paying "by the gallon" prices from distributors.

BUMP...

2 fresh barrels will be here Monday and I've got this weekend off with about 35gallons left from the last barrel (delivered 4/29)

I've had a couple of satisfied customers so far. I'll have lots of fresh methanol all summer long. Dont waste your time with your own barrel that'll collect water over the summer if you dont use it fast enough.

For the 5gal jug deal, you get a full version of this jug JAZ Utility Jugs - JEGS that Jeg's sells for $32 empty. So that's really only $8 for 5gal of methanol.