FS or FT 1990 torch red mustang coupe $7000

DarksideV6

Up for sale or trade is my 1990 mustang notch with a H/C/I 306 and T5. Car is painted 03/04 cobra torch red,red interior,power windows/locks but no AC,CD player,about 115k on body and less than 20k on motor/tranny/rear.

The Good:
306 with TF twisted wedge heads,edelbrock performer rpm intake,f-303 cam,pro M MAF,BBK fenderwell CAI,BBK TB,no smog,Fuel pressure,water,oil pressure gauges,steeda tri-ax shifter,FMS headers,BBK OR X,flowmaster catback,FMS 3:73's in rear,17" cobra r wheels with brand new 275's on the rear and good tires up front, smoked headlights, 4 cyl springs up front and eibach pro kit springs in rear. Car will come with the following parts ALL NEW not installed pype's stainless OR x-pipe,spintech pro street mufflers and flowtubes,strange 10 way adjustable shocks and struts,and an eibach drag launch kit with airbag,15x8 draglites with hoosier QTP's on them and 15x3 draglites with skinnies.

The Bad:
5th gear grinds going in on occassion and has since I bought the car. Has not gotten worse and all the other gears are nice and smooth.(can include a spare t5 if wanted)
Two very small dings on the driver side near the wheel well. Hardly noticeable
Check engine light(no smog) is on but a custom chip can take care of that. airbag light flashes. I thought it was the clockspring in the column, i changed it and it still flashes. Most likely a sensor. Nothing major.

The car is a very strong runner and drives great. I'm specifically looking for an 86-87 t-type but would consider trades for any turbo buick powered car or anything INTERESTING(no bikes,atv's,snowmobiles or jet ski's please)pics can be found here:

90 LX Notch pictures from friends & fun photos on webshots

The car has jersey plates in the pics but it's located in warwick,RI. I have a couple vids of the car running that I can send upon request as well as more info if needed. PM me if interested and thanks for looking!

-Jeff