FS: Silver ext/Black int 2004 GTO A4 in "The OC", CA

Drip Pan

Every Buick needs one!
My wife and I are going to be consolidating two car and insurance payments into one vehicle that combines the people hauling capabilities of our minivan (usually 5 is our max) with the performance/handling aspect of the GTO and get our household back down to four cars as I also have a company vehicle.

To that end, we are putting our 2004 GTO with 4-spd auto, 7,650 miles and 6 dragstrip passes (the car went 13.6s at 103.5 at California Dragway in Fontana, CA) up for sale. I'll let ours go for $22,250 as all mods except for the custom dyno tune which was done by Nick DesJardins at Pro Dyno in Tempe, AZ (great 91 octane tune, Torque Mgmt turned off, & slightly firmer shifts) have been removed. I have installed a gizmo that defaults the Traction Control to "off" when you start the car (the normal default is "on") as my wife wanted the capability of turning the TC back on when it rains. The car has seen only Chevron premium gas and Mobil 1 oil. Black leather interior and silver exterior are in excellent condition. The KBB website lists the private party price with this mileage as $22,305 in my zip code; KBB also notes the "average" mileage would be 30,000. I have all paperwork, window sticker, owners manual, the owners manual audio CD which has been in CD Player Slot #1 since the day I bought the car and never taken out, and the 2004 glossy silver dealer brochure. The car's CA registration was renewed in March 2006.

I didn't want to post pics because they're huge; I can be reached via email at mkthayden@msn.com or PM. The vehicle is located in Yorba Linda, CA, which is about 15 minutes from Orange County/John Wayne (SNA) Airport. Thanks!