FS: Snow Performance Boost Cooler kit stage 1, near new, extra parts, $150 shipped

Trannyman95

I have basically two Snow Performance boost cooler kits. One kit is about 6 years old and was used for one year and then it sat and the pump quit. I was in a pinch at an out of town event and ordered another complete kit just for the pump and used that pump for a month then pulled everything off the car. I believe the new lines and pump fittings were used from the new kit. These kits were $300 each new, selling everything for $150 shipped firm. These are stage 1 kits with an adjustable boost activation switch for turn on. I can take pics if needed

Here is a pic of what I have

SnowBoostCooler.jpg

This is what is all in the box from the newest kit that I purchased. The resevoir is brand new, nozzles and fittings are brand new, wiring and switch brand new. Some of the feed hose was used with one new fitting on this pump and I powered the pump up to make sure it runs ok. I was thinking there were more parts and some nozzles from the older setup (these are the newer current design) but they arent in the box so this is basically a complete single kit ready to go and I will check for the other parts