FS: ta60 turbo

G McCall

Less than 500 miles on it. Rebuilt by majestic turbo in dallas. $ 450 or best offer plus shipping

Ta-60

Just wondering what size stall you used with this turbo? Also, was ther a lot of turbo lag for street use? I have a TA-49 & I'm debating on stepping it up. I don't want to sacrifice the streetability though. Let me know. Thanx, Tom

Just wondering what size stall you used with this turbo? Also, was ther a lot of turbo lag for street use? I have a TA-49 & I'm debating on stepping it up. I don't want to sacrifice the streetability though. Let me know. Thanx, Tom

Tom,

You can use a 2800-3000 Stall with this Turbo with the 3 bolt 63 housing that this Turbo has.

If you go with a 4 bolt 82 housing for more horsepower, you will get more lag.

what inj. were you running with this puppy and how high was the dutycycle? still piecing together a combo and looking for any input that anyone has to offer.

what inj. were you running with this puppy and how high was the dutycycle? still piecing together a combo and looking for any input that anyone has to offer.

My son was running the Turbo on his car for a short time so I will have to go from memory.

As with many of us, we change combos with our pocket books, but I believe he had 40lb injectors with a Kenne-Bell hot flash chip. Sorta old school now, but the combo worked well. Not sure of the duty cycle that Kenne-Bell used on those chips. You can probably do some research on "Combos" .

I think 50lb injectors would be more applicable for this Turbo, its just that the Turbo was passed down to Randy at the time. :rolleyes:
Randy changed combos when I did. ha

Greg

pictures

Attachments

• redo.jpg
    redo.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 218
  • reedooo2.jpg
    reedooo2.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 217
  • redo3.jpg
    redo3.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 216
For what it is worth, I have an Exhaust elbow that I can include with the turbo. However the puck is welded shut on this one so you would need external boost control.