FS/Trade 92 ZR1

BandAid

Keyboard Bully
1992 Zr1 502 produced in 1992,of the 502 there were 78 white.Red leather interior,car has 54,000 miles ,new brakes(rotors,pads and master cylinder.car is excellent condition and fully loaded...a steal at$16500 or trade for Comparable Tahoe..

reveiw

Dude go over your posting befor you post them you posted something called "gay fight"
'

Since you are from Chicago...and obviously new to the internet..i will let it slide...those are just some funny thing i collected over the yrs...not part of my post thats why the are in the sig area...:cool:

fights

Hey Im just bustin your chops if your into gay fights thats your business. Just kidding relax I have a Corvette show car ive been trying to sell or trade for the past year its a really bad time to sell a Vette good luck.

1992 Zr1 502 produced in 1992,of the 502 there were 78 white.Red leather interior,car has 54,000 miles ,new brakes(rotors,pads and master cylinder.car is excellent condition and fully loaded...a steal at$16500 or trade for Comparable Tahoe..

Has a Red/Red '90. Loved it. The power band on the LT-5 is awsome. You wind it out and expect it to start to fade at 5500 and it just keeps pulling.