FS: TTA For Sale or Trade

BlackMagic

You know what it is. It's a 1989 Turbo Trans Am, build number 917. It's close to bone stock (has upgraded injectors and a TurboTweak chip) never been wrecked, etc., 46, almost 47k miles on it. It has been repainted (really nice job too, not some MAACO job.) Seats have been redone, rear spoiler replaced since they commonly crack. AC has been converted to R134 and is ICE cold. Wheels are in MINT shape. It is a really nice car. I have the original window sticker, a jacket, extra set of t-tops, the factory t-top inserts, and other memorabilia that go with it as well as a scanmaster. I also have the factory radio (it has a mid 90's Firebird CD player in it right now.) Asking $14k. A few pics below, all of them can be seen in this directory. Also considering trades, I'm really wanting a later model GMC stepside truck, Ford Lightning, etc. Other interesting trades considered such as 64-66 Chevy pickup, 68-72 Chevy pickup, 86-87 GN, etc. I am located in Benton, Arkansas.

lrc4x4/TTA917 - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

TTA_917_1.jpg

interior_P1050222.jpg
[/img]

engine_1_P1050230.jpg

Any interest in a 72 Chevy k20(4x4)3/4 ton custom camper with highlander package plaid cloth seat inserts, very loaded truck, ac, engine block heater,bumperettes, tow hooks, wide step rear bumper, 4 speed,no spin locker ,4.10's, 2 tanks, bedside toolbox, parchment interior,cargo lamp, glovebox lamp, cig lighter,am/fm, headiner, factory throttle set for pto on trans, chrome shift levers tilt column, tach dash, upper/lower outside trim with woodgrain, 6 inch lift all spring new shocks an dual sterering stabilizer, sykblue/white ,parchment int. SS westcoast camper mirrors. truck is very original still has original paint. no engine or other mods just the lift package.

89 TTA that "Was for Sale"

As of today the car is mine again. I decided that I really wanted it more than the BEAUTIFUL and FAST GMC. I asked my son if he would swap back and he said OK!!! I'm still looking for diecast #917; I have #460.

Jim

I will still sell the car for 14k, or trade for a Z28 or TA, LT-1 or LS-1, nice car, prefer white, automatic, and cash difference. I prefer a stock car if possible or mostly stock.

Thanks, Jim

This is my car now guys haha. I'm having a little problem with it cutting out. It currently has 50k miles on it and I'd appreciate it if you guys could list the mods you had done to it when you had it so I could trace all my problems and see what direction I want to go. Thanks, Cody
I'll post some pics too so you guys can reminisce...

Attachments

• 0725111111.jpg
    0725111111.jpg
    220.9 KB · Views: 59