FU@k my 87 White T was Stolen in Chicago

A

AsphaltAnihil8r

Let my dad use my car while I was working 3rd shift,and 1hour ago I call him to say I am going home ,he doesnt answer his cell,,then I get a call that he had my car in front of a bar ,,and 20 minutes ago it was stolen,,I said did you call the police ,,he said no,,,I went in rage ,,I thjink I blacked out I was so pissed.:mad: :mad:

Keeep an eye out for a 1987 White T in the Chicago IL area
plate reads A VEE 6 <--------------
White T
Tint
PTE frount mount
TA 62 turbo
Gray Leather TA seats
Touq Thruster II 17" all around:mad:

Most unique item

in the trunk was a soft car cover,which had a turbo 6 at the front and rear(large) or was it turbo 6 at the doors..:mad:

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid83/p0c12a20cb861e3b7a5d2b16066bfdb3a/fad5504a.jpg

That Sucks!!

I hope you get your car back!

If there is a next time. Let him use the Galant instead!

Was there any anti-theft devices in effect?

One of the worst feellings-having your car stolen...been there
Sorry :(

Sh!t Dennis, that sucks. My buddy e mailed me last week about his typhoon getting stolen too. This is just crap. If you find the guy before the cops do (yeah, right), tie his ass up in the basement and give me a call. Call the local TR guys, like ANS and stuff, let them know to look out for it in case they try and part it out. Good luck buddy, hope you get it back!

I will keep an eye out too .....

what were the plates and in what area of chicagoland?

only 3 white ones i see in the schaumburg area are a coworker's (at LS1 Speed), Jeff's, and the one with the airbrushed rose on the trunk lid

Sorry to hear about that! Those people should be shot onced they are caught. You do not mess with a man's wheels!!

AAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Dennis,

Say it ain't so, not my old car!!!! Hope it shows up in one piece. What's the deal lately with Turbo 6's getting stolen? A club member here in Dallas had his stolen after a car show not long ago. They think he was probably followed home from the show!!!!
Hope this isn't a trend.

Kelly

remember back when horses where the big thing, that if you were caught stealing a mans horse you were hung... why doesnt that apply to cars?

Re: AAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Originally posted by TXS 86 T-TYPE
Dennis,

Say it ain't so, not my old car!!!! Hope it shows up in one piece. What's the deal lately with Turbo 6's getting stolen? A club member here in Dallas had his stolen after a car show not long ago. They think he was probably followed home from the show!!!!
Hope this isn't a trend.

Kelly
Yes Kelly,sorry to say :( its gone...I loved that car more than my 1987 GN that was 80% cleaner ,quieter,faster,harder to keep clean,ect..
All day I have been in drespressed mode:( :mad:

Time to get rid of dad too. Really sucks to lose the car over a bottle o beer. :mad: You guys have Lo-jack out there? First thing I bought back in 91 for my GN. I only put the retrieve part in too so they won't even know I'm comin. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Get Dad to morgage the house again to get you a new one. Fair is fair.

Originally posted by Vendor Defendor
if you can send me them all in a .zip file i can host them for you... email me with it if you would like

-Neil
sent a few pics ,let me know if you get them,,,thanks Dennis